Travis Monroe | Creative Director | Photographer | Artist
I have over 30 years of experience in marketing, creative, and design roles. I have served as a marketing and creative consultant for new businesses across the Pacific Northwest. Over the course of my career, I have held marketing and creative leadership positions at various agencies, technology and branded merchandise companies. Now, I enjoy working at Lake Missoula Tea Company as their Director of Marketing & Creative, and slinging tea on occasion.
When not in a design role, I am pursuing my love of photography in all forms; product, event and conceptual. But, my passion for art doesn't end there. I love, painting, pen & ink, pottery, and more. I have volunteered for and served on the board of directors for Center of Contemporary Art Seattle.
- Adventures with MaeMae: Nice to Meet You - Read about my latest project to help a young author educate others about her rare condition and to raise money for her condition.
- Jasper Norton - Just completed a video production showing off their upcoming product line of Craft Cocktail Mixers. We'll be completing their website in January for their official rollout!
Make America Create Again: CoCA 2017 Members' Show | APRIL EXHIBITION April 6-29, 2017 6-9pm
Pioneer Square: 114 Third Avenue South, Seattle, 98104
Thursday, March 3, 6p-10p. CoCA PS35 | 106 Cherry St | 98104
Grand Opening Artists' Reception. 35 Live: CoCA Members' Show. Exhibition at PS35 runs through April 23.
A collection of resources for Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization.
- Hootsuite (https://hootsuite.com Free entry level) - Manage all your social media in one place.
- Union Metrics (https://unionmetrics.com Free entry level) - "Marketing is art + science. You bring the passion and creativity. We bring the data. Union Metrics empowers you with the social marketing intelligence you need to reach your audience and build your business."
- Crowdbabble (https://www.crowdbabble.com/ Free plugin for Hootsuite) - "Powerful Social Media Analytics For Busy Marketers."